Prevent Google Adsense Account From Self Clicking
Google Publisher Toolbar
Google Adsense account can be banned for most of the users but they won’t give a specific reason for banning. Most of the adsense users got banned because they clicked their own ads by mistake. Even when you know that the click is by an accident but google won’t know that. They simply banned your account by marking as a spam click.
Also See: How to Install WordPress In 3 steps
Once your account is banned then there are no ways to get that Adsense account. This is a headache for most of the Adsense users so that they develop a tool called Google Publisher Toolbar. This toolbar is helpful for users who are all use Adsense.
🔥LATEST NEW MOD APK's🔥
Google Publisher Toolbar is the best ways to defend your AdSense account without getting blocked because of the spam clicks made by mistake. It will not let you click your ads because it will close your ads completely with a shield. Even when you click your ads you only click that shield only so it will not mark as spam.
How To Install Google Publisher Toolbar
- Go to the chrome browser.
- Click on the Menu – setting – extensions or Click Here
- In the bottom of the page, click get more extensions.
- Now type in the search bar and type Google Publisher Toolbar.
- Click install google publisher toolbar.
- Now it will add to your chrome browser in the top right corner.
- Click that icon and enable it.
- It will ask you to sign in to your Adsense mail account.
- Now open your website or blog.
- Click on the publisher icon now turn on the ads protection.
- Now you website ads will be protected with a green shield.
Clicking your own Adsense ads without google publisher toolbar will be marked as spam. And your account will be banned soon. most of the blogger or website owners the main source of income is Google Adsense. If you maintain your ads properly then you won’t get kicked out from the adsense. One of the best thing about this tool is you can see your adsense earning and google analytics by one click.